Modcoach announces the
New England Modular Boot Camp!
On Wednesday, March 9th, 2016, the first ever New England Modular Boot Camp will be held in Milford, MA. The Camp is open to all new home builders, factory management and sales reps, suppliers to the modular industry, bankers, developers, Realtors and anyone interested in the modular industry.
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Location: 50 Maple St, Milford, MA 01757
- Time: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Seven speakers, a continental breakfast and a full lunch are included in your registration.
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 8:30 AM Introduction by Gary Fleisher, the Modcoach
- 8:45 AM Ken Semler, Member, Board of Directors of the MHBA
- 9:00 AM Steve Kennealy, MA DPS, Director of Manufactured Buildings
- 10:00 AM Norm Hall, Modular Factory Industry Manager, Simpson Strong Tie
- 10:45 AM Break
- 11:00 AM Yana Billet, National Sales Manager, Construction Division, First Guaranty
- 11:45 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rick Wenner, PFS Corp, VP Northeast Region
- 1:00 PM Harris Woodward, Finish Works, Green/High Performance Modular Builder
- 2:00 PM Brian Flook/Scott Stroud, Lead Locker
- 3:00 PM Closing
Cost is only $129.00 per person and sitting is limited to 60 people.
If you work in New England or serve this region, you owe it to yourself to join with others for a great one day Modular Boot Camp.