Only a Few Days Remain to Register
If you are part of the modular housing industry in New England, you know that our industry has never been one to meet and share ideas, learn about new products, learn new procedures and have many chances to network.
That chance will happen on March 9th in Milford, MA. There are still seats available for this historic event. Wouldn't you like a chance to meet with other builders and network?
The speakers are ready to not only share information with you but also answer your questions. When will you get a chance to do that again?
- Steve Kenneally from the state of MA will talk about set crews and how they are the cornerstone to good modular homes and what happens when things go wrong later on in the process when home owners and code inspectors contact his office with complaints.
- Ken Semler, a Board member from the MHBA, shares the new marketing initiative that has recently begun and how you can be a part of it.
- Norm Hall from Simpson Strongtie will explain why fastening systems are the key to a great modular home set with examples from the factory and in the field.
- Yana Billet, First Guaranty Mortgage, helps take the mystery out of obtaining a mortgage for your buyers. This is one area that haunts a lot of new home buyers.
- Rick Wenner from PFS explains what goes on behind the scenes when we tell our home buyers that their home was "Third Party Inspected." This will be an eye-opener.
- Harris Woodward, owner of Finish Werks in MD, will walk you through the ins and outs of energy savings for your customers and how to do it cost effectively for both of you.
- And finally, Scott Stroud with Lead Locker tells you things you may not want to hear about marketing but need to know. He is the speaker that can help you make your online presence better and attract more leads.
And if that isn't enough, you will get to meet Gary Fleisher, the Modcoach....
Make your reservation today!
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Location: 50 Maple St, Milford, MA 01757
- Time: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Seven speakers, a continental breakfast and a full lunch are included in your registration.
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 8:30 AM Introduction by Gary Fleisher, the Modcoach
- 8:45 AM Ken Semler, Member, Board of Directors of the MHBA
- 9:00 AM Steve Kennealy, MA DPS, Director of Manufactured Buildings
- 10:00 AM Norm Hall, Industry Manager Factory Built Structures, Simpson Strong Tie
- 10:45 AM Break
- 11:00 AM Yana Billet, National Sales Manager, Construction Division, First Guaranty
- 11:45 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rick Wenner, PFS Corp, VP Northeast Region
- 1:00 PM Harris Woodward, Finish Works, Green/High Performance Modular Builder
- 2:00 PM Scott Stroud, Lead Locker
- 3:00 PM Closing
This is the time and this is the place to learn more about your industry, network with others and ask questions. This group of speakers has never been brought together before for the modular housing industry. Bring your notebook and questions.
Cost is only $129.00 per person and seating is limited to 60 people.
If you work in New England or serve this region, you owe it to yourself to join with others for a great one day Modular Boot Camp.