You only have till Monday, March 7th to register for the New England Modular Home Builder Boot Camp
Seating is limited. Make your reservation today!
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Location: 50 Maple St, Milford, MA 01757
- Time: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Seven speakers, a continental breakfast and a full lunch are included in your registration.
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 8:30 AM Introduction by Gary Fleisher, the Modcoach
- 8:45 AM Ken Semler, Member, Board of Directors of the MHBA
- 9:00 AM Steve Kennealy, MA DPS, Director of Manufactured Buildings
- 10:00 AM Norm Hall, Industry Manager Factory Built Structures, Simpson Strong Tie
- 10:45 AM Break
- 11:00 AM Yana Billet, National Sales Manager, Construction Division, First Guaranty
- 11:45 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rick Wenner, PFS Corp, VP Northeast Region
- 1:00 PM Harris Woodward, Finish Works, Green/High Performance Modular Builder
- 2:00 PM Scott Stroud, Lead Locker
- 3:00 PM Closing
This is the time and this is the place to learn more about your industry, network with others and ask questions. This group of speakers has never been brought together before for the modular housing industry. Bring your notebook and questions.
Cost is only $129.00 per person and seating is limited to 60 people.
If you work in New England or serve this region, you owe it to yourself to join with others for a great one day Modular Boot Camp.