— December 15, 2016 —
Manufactured Structures Seminar #92
Cottage Grove, WI — PFS Seminar #92 for Inspectors, Trainees, and Maintenance of In-Plant Inspectors is being held on Thursday and Friday, January 26-27, 2017, at the Atherton Hotel in State College, PA. The seminar provides topics of interest to modular residential and light-commercial building clients, presented by code professionals and regulatory personnel knowledgeable in the modular industry.
Speakers and topics for Seminar #92 include:
- Joseph Wages and Keith Lofland of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), presenting topics on the 2014 residential and commercial electrical systems with 2017 significant changes;
- Milton Stoltzfus of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development on the Commercial Industrialized Building Program;
- Charles Cook of the Maryland Codes Administration on the residential state code compliance for fire protection systems and energy;
- Presentations by PFS TECO plan examiners Renee Moist and Harold Raup on braced wall requirements and common plan review errors, respectively; and
- Rick Wenner, PFS TECO Northeast region Vice President, giving residential and state code updates for factory built construction systems.
If you have not registered and you wish to attend, please contact Debbie Stephenson (email@example.com) at 608.839.1164 or Bob Gorleski (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 608.839.1393 by December 28, 2016.
PFS TECO is an employee-owned, independent, third-party certification, inspection, and testing agency for manufacturers of panel products, engineered wood products, building components, modular buildings, and hearth products; and is an approved IPIA/DAPIA for HUD-code manufactured housing. PFS TECO is based in Cottage Grove, WI, and maintains five other US offices—two with test laboratories—to support clients in the US, Canada, and more than a dozen other countries