Monday, July 31, 2017

A Personal Tragedy Brings a Warning to All

This weekend my 82 year old brother-in-law was getting out of his shower when he passed out and fell into and broke the tank and bowl of his toilet. In less than 2 hours he passed away from internal bleeding and a punctured lung.

This morning Valerie Jurik-Henry, my friend and Aging in Place consultant to the modular building industry sent me her latest video about bathroom safety.

You should suggest this for your clients of all ages when discussing options in their new modular home. Use Valerie's video to help your clients make the decision. I am shocked that teenagers are the most prone to falling in the bathroom. Who knew!

No comments: